Friday, February 24, 2006

Fear me not!

Me? I'm scared of everything. I'm scared of what I saw, of
what I did, of who I am. And most of all, I'm scared of walking out of this room
and never feeling the rest of my whole life the way I feel when I'm with
you.

from the classic movie DIRTY DANCING

FEAR-That which causes, or which is the object of, apprehension or alarm; source or occasion of terror; danger; dreadfulness.

By nature, human beings often times feel this. It's an over powering emotion that often than not control how a person behaves and respond to his/her environment. You cannot dictate people what they should say or do but you can definitely make it work and make it happen only if you believe in yourself. Most, if not all, have fear of losing the person they love that's the very reason some tend to be stiff and end up losing grip of themselves.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

seo
seo Counter