Sunday, February 26, 2006

An Open Letter


'By,
The best part of each day is knowing that you are by my side and
i will be sharing the day with you.

I have never known someone and still become excited that there
is more to discover. I hold dear to my heart quiet days spent
together.

When you came into my life my whole world changed. I suddenly
undestood the meaning of contentment and true happiness. The
kindness and affection that you have given me has been a
foundation of love that will be cherished for all the years to
come.

I know there are ups and downs in any relationship. There are
times that are different. But i know, that any situation will
endure the test of time with a love as rare as ours.
For all the yesterdays that you filled with special memories,
and for all the todays you will fill with your strength,support
and joy,i will always love you! I will always stay by your
side. If time comes you decide you wanna spread your wings and
eventually realized that you've made a wrong turn in your
journey, I will be at the next curve waiting for you.

Longing for you,
Indigo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

seo
seo Counter