Thursday, March 30, 2006

BRAIN CRAMPS 101

BRAIN CRAMPS
Question: If you could live forever, would you and why? Answer: "I would not live forever, because we should not live forever, because if we were supposed to live forever, then we would live forever, but we cannot live forever, which is why I would not live forever."
Miss America 1995 from AlabamaHeather Whitestone
"Whenever I watch TV and see those poor starving kids all over the world, I can't help but cry. I mean I'd love to be skinny like that, but not with all those flies and death and stuff."
Popular Pop SingerMariah Carey
"Smoking kills. If you're killed, you've lost a very important part of your life,"(During an interview to become Spokesperson for federal anti-smoking campaign.)
Model, movie and TV actressBrooke Shields
"I've never had major knee surgery on any other part of my body,"
University of Kentucky Basketball ForwardWinston Bennett
"Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
Washington DC MayorMarion Barry
"I'm not going to have some reporters pawing through our papers. We are the president." (Commenting on the release of subpoenaed documents.)
First Lady andDemocratic Senator from New YorkHillary Clinton
"Your food stamps will be stopped effective March 1992 because we received notice that you passed away. May God bless you. You may reapply if there is a change in your circumstances."
Greenville, South CarolinaDepartment of Social Services
Feeling smarter yet?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

seo
seo Counter