Friday, March 31, 2006

Total Shock

Yesterday (March 30, 2006/Thursday) around 9:46am I got a text from one of my workmate telling me that I have finally been declared as one of the four selected supervisor. It was mixed emotions that I felt then. Part of me was excited but part of me was passive. I've waited for it for such a long time. I've long wanted to prove my worth all this time.

Then I thought, why in the first place did I applied? I remember back December when I was really having a dilemma if I should apply. I finally decided at the last minute to go ahead and try. I know I did it for her. I wanted to give her more reasons to be proud of me, I wanted to at least get near to the hierarchy of responsibility that she is now.

She did not asked for it but I just felt I'd feel better and confident if I can make it. And,now that I am here...I'll make sure I'll do good prove my worth to her, to them and to myself.

1 Comments:

Blogger beau said...

Thanks beewai! Much awaited promotion nga un e. Di ko na inexpect.

Monday, April 10, 2006 10:34:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

seo
seo Counter