Monday, April 03, 2006

Ups and Downs

Just woke up from a very wonderful dream. I dreamt of her - ain't that a perfect start for my first day as an official supervisor?

There are a lot of things going on these past months. I must admit that some are things that I wouldn't really wanna face but there are also a lot of things that came in my way and really made a diference.

October 2005 - I've finally had the guts to seek for the closure of a relationship I've kept for about 4 years with someone i thought would really be the last I'd be with. It was such a wonderful experience to love and be loved by her but I guess it's really not meant to be.

November 2005 - For more than 5 years of not seeing and not talking; one day for no reason at all Karen came into my mind and I thought of asking my niece,monnette who happens to be the bestfriend of Karen's sister, Julie to get Karen's number fo me. At the end of that same month I finally thought of a reason to ask her to see me - I asked her help to do some accounting books (which she didn't buy). Gosh! To my surprise...the girl I once was hiding and running from have grew to be one of the finest W - O - M - A - N I know.

December 2005 - We have been talking and going out a lot. I guess it's fate! I was so happy to find her back in my life even though I really felt the hesitancy in her. I can understand why she feels like that towards me. Nevertheless, things went on to be wonderful having her back. However, while things are going perfect for my love life I am having some problems that I know would in one way or the other affect me a lot. My bro got into a trouble that caused a domino effect - my financial and emotional state was in rumble with my heart.

January 2006 - This would be a very memorable month and year (Especially the 3rd) I formally let it all out. I found ways to tell her and make her feel how I really feel about her. And in return, she have also (like she always do)welcomed me in her heart. Nothing really formal is going on but I won't ask for more. Having her this way is far alot better than anything else in this world. However, on this same month I had received a very troubling news THE PET PANTRY Philippines have closed. Assets were turned over to Bambi Corporation. I haven't let the whole family know about this so I'd probably be facing more of this in the future.

February 2006 - The effect of the January news is very much felt now... but I know i'll get over it. I really am surprised myself because I 've never been this positive. I know myself - I am so pessimistic! But for some reason I know I'd get over this. Mid this month, I also received a call that I thought would be our end but thank God Karen was tough enough to give me strength to hang on. With the strength she showed, I know I can't just let go of such a wonderful woman.

March 2006 - Finances still low but getting over with things still. God has been so nice to be that When I get to see the dead end He turns the light on to the right path and W - A - L - A! Here I am again back on my feet. This month, we're having a couple of frequent arguements that turns to petty misunderstandings. Small things that gives way for us to know each other better. No second thoughts whatsoever, it'ss till her that I wanna be with.

April 2006 - This month is still young so can't speak much about it that much but I can say that the start is wonderful because I still have the most important woman in my life (aside from my mom and DIXIE..he he), KAREN.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

seo
seo Counter