Monday, March 06, 2006

Letter III

For You

Life has never been really easy for me. While everybody gets things as easy I would have to take it the hard way. Some people say it's a blessing, some say it's doom but I say it's LIFE.

I am going through tough times, difficult stage in life if I may say but for some reason I know everything would be fine. All I really think of now is her. When I find myself being over ruled by troubles and worries I stop and think how happy I am when I am with her and things would be better. It's some sort of running away from things but I say it's one way of transforming myself to be a better person.
She have touched my life in such a wonderful way that I can't think of any other way to love her. She's one girl I won't let down. I may commit some mistakes along the way but I will never commit the same mistake again, of letting her go. I won't lose her. I am here to stay and each day would pass that all I would do is give her reasons to stay with me.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

seo
seo Counter