Sunday, September 03, 2006

My Personal Sanctuary

I have been contemplating... thinking how things have been. There have been series of unfortunate events that may have caused things turn out the way they are actually now but at the end of the day I realize that things are really how you see them.

Pain is really how you take it, it's always your choice how to take things beit positively or negatively. I have had a couple of things going on in my life lately but I say I have never been this complete. Never felt so good inspite all the things that come my way that seem to stop me, they can't...they may slow down but I'll never stop.

I feel so lucky to have the girl who to me is not just a girlfriend but a friend, a sister, a mentor and on top of it all someone who isn't superficial but someone real. We fight and disagree in a lot of things (most of it that is) but she never makes me feel sorry for anything at all. Her face just tells me that there's always something. Something to smile at, something to work your way out to make a sanctuary no matter how small it is. She to me is my sanctuary.
seo
seo Counter